Woodland Opera House Collection.
Collection Number: D-190
Photographs, floor plans, and ephemera relating restoration of the 19th century opera house. The present Woodland Opera House, built on the site of the first opera house which burned in 1892, operated from 1896 until 1913, when it closed until restoration began in 1971. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it is now fully restored and operating.
Finding AidFinding Aid on the Online Archive of California
1 linear foot