New Resource: American Geriatrics Society eBooks & Clinical Tools
UC Davis Library has licensed American Geriatrics Society eBooks, including clinical tools [VPN required if not on campus]. Content includes:
- Geriatric Nursing Review Syllabus: A Core Curriculum in Advanced Practice Geriatric Nursing (6th Edition)
- Geriatrics At Your Fingertips® 2020 & Geriatrics At Your Fingertips® 2021
- Geriatrics Review Syllabus(10th Edition)
- 2019 AGS Beers Criteria® Pocket Guide
- Geriatrics Evaluation & Management Tools
- GNRS Teaching Slides
- GRS Teaching Slides
This content should be of interest to any student, teacher, or clinician interested in reliable information for geriatric care, such as:
- custom teaching modules for clinician educators
- clinical tools for residency program directors
- training of advanced practice nurses and geriatric nurse practitioners
- any care provider working with geriatric patients (inpatient, ambulatory, and community-based care).
American Geriatrics Society eBooks is intended to provide reliable information focused on caring for older adults.
Contact bmlref [at] ucdavis.edu for questions about this resource.